Last year I wrote a blog entry called 10 rules on How to Enjoy Your Life.
In that same way of thinking, ask your self these “What if …” questions and see if they apply.
1. What if … you went to work with the same enthusiasm that you have when leaving work?
2. What if … you spent your time focused on the possibilities ahead of you, rather than the regrets behind you?
3. What if … you focused on GIVING and let the RECEIVING just happen?
4. What if … you looked for the GOOD in people, rather than noticing the things that “bother” you?
5. What if … you spent as much time working on your challenges, as you do worrying about them?
6. What if … you looked for ways to fix and improve rather than excuses?
7. What if … you spent an hour a day on self improvement and an hour less a day doing less fruitful activities?
8. What if … you smiled instead of frowned?
9. What if … you took charge of your health instead of making excuses?
10. What if … everyone did these things?
Please KNOW that there is NOTHING stopping you from doing ALL of this … except YOU!
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right … Henry Ford
Kevin Dee is CEO of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Centre!