I hate miserable people … they really drain positive energy out of those around them. Can you imagine what it must be like to go through life being so miserable … it must be awful.
We see them every day … rude, arrogant, ignorant, selfish and they NEVER smile!
You can meet miserable people everywhere … on the subway or the bus, driving a taxi or a delivery truck, serving coffee at your local Tim Hortons or the receptionist at the doctor’s office. They might even live in your house!
- How much better would the world be if people were generally friendly?
- What does it take say “Good Morning”?
- What is the cost of a smile?
- How tough is it to hold a door for a stranger?
- What if we all took it upon ourselves to cheer someone up tomorrow?
I think we could change the world!
I have some blog entries that I have written over the last year or so that relate to this subject if you want to take time to check them out.
- One of my earliest blogs was about Attitude!
- Later on I wrote about Attitude and what the answer might be.
- I had a different approach to Negative people last July.
- I also wrote about the Bad Apple.
Obviously this is a subject that I have an opinion on! I think that we all have our lives to live and we can choose to be miserable or not … but why would you want to live with yourself in a miserable state? I certainly would not live with a miserable person!