Following on to my blog from yesterday I thought I would list some of the lessons I have learned along the way.
1. You are responsible for your own destiny … don’t blame anyone or anything else for your failures!
2. It’s never easy! If it seems easy then check over your shoulder … maybe the “Mac Truck” is about to hit you!
3. Working through adversity shapes who we are. It’s how we react to the tough times that really defines us.
4. No one talent will get you to the finish line … you need to establish a balanced set of skills, or complement your strengths in some way.
5. Life balance means different things to different people. Only you can define the right “balance” that gives you success in the important aspects of your life.
6. Stay healthy!
7. “Every man dies, not every man truly lives!” — Mel Gibson (Braveheart)